We do take extreme care during the production of our genuine leather products and do check each product before it is shipped, but if for some reason the bag is damaged due to a manufacturing fault when received, please get into contact with us, within 7 days of receiving the product/shipment, at [email protected] We do have a community project that does some of the production and as such mistakes sometimes happen, we do our best to ensure that all products shipped are of the highest standards and quality.
Not Happy With Your Purchase? Please follow the applicable steps below.
1) Don’t like the colour or ordered the wrong colour?
Don’t stress, mistakes happen 🙂 If for whichever reason there was a mistake on the order, please keep the bag undamaged and unused, and get into contact with us at [email protected] as soon as possible. If the mistake happened on our side, we’ll gladly arrange for the couriers to pick up asap and send the replacement. If the wrong colour was chosen, we’ll gladly courier the replacement bag at a fixed rate of R85 (payable by EFT).
2) Item didn’t meet your expectations (Returns)?
In the unlikely event that you’re not satisfied with your order and if it wasn’t what you ordered, we do offer a 7-day return policy, if for whatever reason you’re not satisfied with your order and would like to return the item, please do the following:
- Please email [email protected] with the reason for the return,
- If you would like to be refunded please supply your banking details,
- If you would like to exchange the bag with another at the same price please provide the product’s name and colour, and your contact details (Please note that this will carry a fixed charge of R85 to cover courier costs payable by EFT).
- As soon as we receive the returned products, we will contact you and either ship the exchanged product or transfer your refund through EFT.
- We don’t take any responsibility if the banking details provided to us are incorrect, we will refund the banking details given to us.
- If items are damaged and/or used, no refund shall be given
All of our bags carry a 6 month Manufacturer’s Warranty (From date of purchase), thus if any zips/sliders/snaphooks/d-rings or any other fault due to manufacturing occurs, we’ll either repair or replace your bag with either the same item or a similar value item. Please get in contact with us at [email protected] as soon as possible, and please include photos if possible as this can help us determine faults quicker without often needing to see the item in person.
Please note (Warranty T&C’s):
- Bag will need to be sent to us or to one of our pop-up stores after which we will inspect the item. We will send the replacement/repaired bag back for free.
- If the item is found to be damaged through negligence, it will unfortunately not fall under warranty (This includes alterations, accidental spills, applying leather dye, and misuse)
- After the 6 month period has lapsed, we do assess and repair bags on a case-by-case basis when possible and if the fault isn’t through negligence.